Direct One is a Romanian provider of bandwidth infrastructure services established in 2007. The Company own and operatesmore than 5500 km intercity backbone covering 53 cities and in-between localities in Romania. Our owned and operated fibre based inter-city networks deliver a truly scalable solution with the highest availability of services for our customers across the key cities in Romania.
- More than 62,000 fibre kilometers
- More than 50 connected cities
- More than 5,500 route kilometres
- Based on OPGW technology that ensures the highest availability in the market
- Preferred dark fibre infrastructure provider for Tier 1 operators
Own Fiber Optic Infrastructure and high capacity DWDM network
- Direct One own dark fiber
- Direct One leased Dark Fiber
- Direct One PoP, colocation and services delivery
OPGW Fiber optic infrastructure
OPGW (Optical Ground Wire) is a type of cable that is used in the construction of electric power transmission and distribution lines. Such cable combines the functions of grounding and communictations. An OPGW cable contains a tubular structure with one or more optical fibres in it, surrounded by layers of steel and aluminium wire.
Why Choose Direct One
Many of Romanian leading telecom and internet services providers trust Direct One to provide them with the bandwidth and connectivity they need to deliver superior, added-value services to their own customers.
Our team of 4 top managers has a combined telecom experience of more than 80 years.